Choices that promote sustainability and the health of our environment are important to Calabash NAPA Auto care.
Calabash NAPA Auto care places a high value on decisions that advance sustainability and the wellbeing of our environment. You can contribute to reducing emissions and enhancing fuel efficiency by choosing to keep your car in good working order. When possible, we make decisions that will increase sustainability and decrease waste. A handful of the things we’ve done are listed here.
- We have installed energy efficient lighting to reduce energy consumption
- We recover left over energy in used engine oil by recycling it for use in heaters.
- When we replace any parts on your vehicle made of steel or aluminum, we collect the worn out parts and recycle them properly.
- We recycle batteries of all types
- We absolutely collect all vehicle fluids
- We are able to recycle engine oil, all types of transmission fluid, brake fluid and power steering fluid for use as heating fuel or to be refined back into usable products
- We recycle coolant to be refined back into new coolant
*Any other fluids that we are not able to separate or use are collected by a proper hazardous waste removal company.*
We give everything we have and take the care of the fluids we work with very seriously. We are aware of the problems our world is currently facing and wish to join others who are trying to help in any way they can. We encourage you to do the same and are open to suggestions or feedback on how we might do better in this regard.